Long Table Limited provides instorenow.co.nz and its related services subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
Long Table Limited reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service here: http://www.instorenow.co.nz/page/site.terms
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the join process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Long Table Limited will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- One person may not maintain more than one free account.
Payment and Access
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. A credit card is not required to create or use a free account.
- We will charge you a standard monthly fee based on your account type. The Service is billed in advance for each month, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds made should you not use the Service during a period of time when your account is open. No exceptions will be made.
- Should you upgrade or downgrade your account type, your credit card will be charged your new billing rate immediately. Your credit card will then be charged your new billing rate every 30 days thereafter unless you cancel your account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Long Table Limited reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- Long Table Limited reserves the right to change a monthly fee for our premium service upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or on the Long Table Limited website: http://www.instorenow.co.nz
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. Contact support at instorenow.co.nz You may downgrade, upgrade or cancel your service at any time by editing your accounts settings. Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be deemed cancellation.
- You can also contact Long Table Limited Limited by phone on 03 281 8242 if you issues cancelling your service.
- Your account and all of its content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month which you discontinued service. You will not be charged again.
- Long Table Limited reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notice or refund. We also reserve the right to delete all content associated with your account. Long Table Limited may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Ownership
- Long Table Limited or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Long Table Limited or its suppliers own.
- Long Table Limited claims no intellectual property rights over the content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send content, you agree that others may view and share your content.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Long Table Limited.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- Long Table Limited makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Long Table Limited, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Long Table Limited to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Long Table Limited as to the Service and supercedes any prior agreements between you and Long Table Limited (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to team [at] instorenow.co.nz.